Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Up, up, and away - Back to the Blog after deleting it years ago

While watching "Grace & Frankie" on Netflix the other night, Frankie, played by Lily Tomlin, was telling Grace, played by Jane Fonda, that blogging is the answer to everything.  While blogging we find ourselves sharing things that we need to hear.  In that tidbit of advice I found a message I was looking for.  Blogging again might help me find my direction, my focus, by bringing clarity to what is in my heart, mind, and spirit.  So here we go..............

This blog "Up, up, and away into the mind of Kalel Korn" was originally created back in 2009 when I entered into addiction recovery.   My heart needed opening.   My mind needed clarity.   My spirit needed guidance.  Blogging (journaling) was the method I chose to share my life experiences to help release the craziness left me by my addiction.   Many relapses occurred until addiction recovery started working for me.   In those relapses I panicked, deleting all my blogging posts which were quite amazing.  Yet, its ok.  It was my path to being clean, but it is not the focus of this blog.   The focus of this blog is the journey of life that I take, now.  Back then my journey was towards recovery, and now my journey is finding the direction, I am yet to aim.   As I kneel down creating pressure to leap into the the world to eventually soar through the skies of my life experiences yet to come, I leap... Up, up, and away into the mind of Kalel Korn (and beyond).

Where this journey will lead me is unknown, yet it is the journey and not the destination.


No comments:

Post a Comment