Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Faster than a Speeding Bullet – Can I delete those “over-postings” before my followers can read them? & then some...

My parents used to tell me that I have diarrhea of the mouth.

Learning that some things my parent’s taught me was right.

If you’re a friend of mine on Facebook, you know…. 
I “over-post”.  
Rapid fire 
BAM BAM BAM 
post post post.   

Recently trying to stop myself before I post, but end up deleting posts and comments in SUPER SPEED… well, faster than most people read Facebook.

Since my last post, the world has been spinning around me, and I’ve just been trying to “do the next right action” “one day at a time”, and seem to be doing ok at it.

The show is taking it’s moves forward, but nothing major to report yet, of noteworthiness.

Doing my best to watch what goes in my mouth, and moving my body.

This morning was able to get out of the 
apartment around 6:30am with Lucky.  

Walked to Lake Underhill, and worked one of the Fitness stations. 

Goal: do another routine of something tomorrow morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment