Monday, August 24, 2015

The Superman Neon S Sign goes to.....

Just wrote this comment on my Facebook wall as my only Last Will and Testament. 

Thought it was such a cool writing, that it deserved it's own "Note":

"I should write a new will, but if I do not write one in time, may this comment on your comment act as my last will and testament..... upon my death.... all my worldly possessions shall be the property of my legal spouse at that time (except my Superman Neon sign which goes to the possession of Jason Trompeter), and if I am not legally 
betrothed upon my death, then all my worldly belongings shall be the possession of Zebra Coalition (except my Superman Neon sign which goes to the possession of Jason Trompeterto do with what they please, either keep, give away, or sell my belongings. 

There shall be no funeral, and no burial. Let the local authorities dispose of my body in whatever manner they see fit. No human is to claim my body upon my death, and if they do.... I don't care.... I'll be dead. 

Let my Facebook wall sit as a place to re-experience me upon my passing, and not a physical tomb stone that people have to physically visit."

Although I love life, and do not plan on dying any time soon. 

I'll be here as long as G-d allows me to stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment